Documentary family photography preserves the story of your family life right now: nothing posed or directed; simply honest moments, beautifully photographed.
Session + Book + Digital Files | $600
Your Session Includes the Following:
Price is for up to 5 people – $25 per additional person
Personal pre-session consultation via phone or email
1 -2 hour newborn or family documentary session, outdoors or at your home
6×6 lay flat thick eco-friendly leather cover book of your images
50 downloadable digital files
Personal consultation to explore additional product upgrades (see options below)
- Your Retainer of 50% and signed contract are due at the time of booking to insure your preferred time.
- The balance is due 2 days before your session.
- All pricing is subject to 5.5% sales tax.
- Your retainer is non-refundable but is transferable if session date needs to be rescheduled.
- I accept credit cards. No interest payment plans are available.
- All of my documentary sessions take place in your home or at your favorite family location. I let the natural light and children dictate how much time we spend together; most sessions wrap up after one-and-a-half to two hours of play
- Private online gallery displaying 50 professionally edited proofs
- A special gift
Hahnemuhle Fine Art Museum Grade Matted Prints begin at $100
Professional Grade un-matted prints begin at $40
10 X 10 LAY FLAT ALBUM – $600
Framed & Matted Hahnemuhle Fine Art Museum Grade Collections begin at $1395
Matted Hahnemuhle Fine Art Museum Grade Collections begin at $900
Full Product Pricing Guide Available upon Request
To learn about my availability, please fill out the inquiry form below.
Feel free to call at 207-563-7464 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available for travel within the United States.